Jared D. Najjar
Practice Areas: Mr. Najjar joined MSA after clerking for a judge and working as a litigation associate in the Denver, Colorado office of a large regional law firm. His current practice involves representing banking and financial services clients in commercial and consumer finance litigation. He also represents businesses and investors in general real estate matters.
In addition to his legal practice, Mr. Najjar has experience in governmental affairs, representing the interests of clients before the New Mexico Legislature.
Admitted: Colorado, 2014; New Mexico, 2014; Arizona, 2015; Texas, 2015.
Law School: University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
College: University of New Mexico; Majors: Chemistry and Spanish, cum laude
- Staff Editor, Denver University Law Review
- Judicial Law Clerk to Chief Judge Philip J. McNulty, First Judicial District of Colorado
- Managing Editor, University of Denver Sports & Entertainment Law Journal
- Mortar Board Honor Society
- Alpha Epsilon Delta Honor Society
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society
Memberships and Associations:
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law Alumni Council (3 year term)
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- New Mexico Bar Association
- Arizona Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
Attorney Registration Numbers:
- Colorado (47071)
- New Mexico (146724)
- Arizona (032279)
- Texas (24098165)